Lathrop & Sons brand footwear carries a one year warranty to the original end-user from the date of purchase. L&S footwear shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship, and with respect to its waterproof footwear products, free from leakage with normal use, for the applicable time period of one year from date of purchase.
NOTE: All returns require a warranty return authorization number.
Exclusions: This limited warranty does not cover, and Lathrop & Sons shall have no obligation or liability with respect to, any damage or problems that result from:
- Normal wear and tear, including: wear holes, snags, worn stitching, rubber and sole delamination, and punctures to waterproof membrane.
- Overexposure to a heat source.
- Failure to adequately maintain the product, including proper cleaning and leather conditioning.
- Alterations, modifications, or any repair work performed by anyone other that Lathrop & Sons.
- Products returned beyond the applicable warranty period or used other than in the manner intended.
- Damage caused by chemical or other foreign body contamination.
- Cuts, abrasions, or damage resulting from accident, neglect, abuse, misuse, or from any activity other than normal and ordinary use of the product.