Utilizing the finest European leathers and professionally engineered materials, every pair of L&S Mountain Hunter boots is carefully hand-crafted and features an advanced design loaded with features to make a true difference in stability, performance, fit and comfort.
Ball bearing hardware secured to reinforced leather offers quick lace adjustment while a beveled PRO-FORM™ Rubber Rand encompasses the leather upper, providing you exceptional side-hilling stability and protection from rough jagged rocks. A deep heel-lock hook ensures strong support and a positive heel position even in rugged, unforgiving country.
The L&S Mountain Hunter’s all-new PERFECT™ Shank matched with the innovative L&S ROCKER CAM™ midsole design makes you a more efficient hunter by increasing gait speed which helps offload pressures, making your strides smoother with or without a heavy pack.
Whether it’s straight to the top over gnarly boulder fields in search of bighorns, or picking your way through nasty deadfall chasing screaming bulls, the hand-crafted L&S Mountain Hunter will get you there in comfort.
- 3.75 lbs
- 9" Tall
- 2.6mm Prewanger Leather
- eVent Waterproof Lining
- L&S PERFECT Shank
- L&S PU ROCKER CAM Midsole
- PRO-FORM Rubber Rand
- PU Heel Stabilizer
- Vibram Mulaz EVO Outsole
- Full Length removable insole accommodates L&S High Country Synergy Footbed
- Half Sizes: 8-12.5, 13, 14, 15, 16 (D width)
Thanks to Lathrop & Sons, you'll never have to settle for average or even “good” when it comes to your feet and boots again. You’ll get the best there is with the L&S Mountain Hunter.
Boot Care & Cleaning Instructions
Congratulations! You’ve selected a premium handmade pair of boots. By following these steps you can prevent premature failure and years of enjoyment.
Cleaning: Remove laces and footbeds.
Exterior: After each use, remove excess dirt and lightly scrub using a soft brush and water. Be sure to rinse thoroughly.
Interior: Best cleaned using a soft sponge and fresh water.
Leather Care: Apply the appropriate leather conditioner and/or waterproofer. The recommended conditioner/waterproofer will depend on the boots upper and inside lining. Some products can cause premature failure thus voiding your warranty. Always consult with one of our footwear specialist before applying any waterproofing product.
Drying: We recommend you towel dry after cleaning. Air dry boots packed with newspaper or similar absorbent material or use a boot dryer for a short period of time. Never dry in direct sunlight. Never store wet damp boots in a humid environment for any extended period without air circulation.
Heat is your worst enemy: Never dry boots next to a heat source such as a furnace, radiator, wood stove, fireplace, or campfire. Never store boots inside a hot vehicle or hot garage. Drying or storing in these conditions can lead to the leather becoming dry and cracking. It can also cause waterproof membrane failure, delamination of the sole and rubber rand, and even toe box collapse.
Lathrop & Sons brand footwear carries a one year warranty to the original end-user from the date of purchase. L&S footwear shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship, and with respect to its waterproof footwear products, free from leakage with normal use, for the applicable time period of one year from date of purchase.
NOTE: All returns require a warranty return authorization number.
Exclusions: This limited warranty does not cover, and Lathrop & Sons shall have no obligation or liability with respect to, any damage or problems that result from:
- Normal wear and tear, including: wear holes, snags, worn stitching, rubber and sole delamination, and punctures to waterproof membrane.
- Over exposure to heat source.
- Failure to adequately maintain the product, including proper cleaning and leather conditioning.
- Alterations, modifications, or any repair work performed by anyone other that Lathrop & Sons.
- Products returned beyond the applicable warranty period or used other than in the manner intended.
- Damage caused by chemical or other foreign body contamination.
- Cuts, abrasions, or damage resulting from accident, neglect, abuse, misuse, or from any activity other than normal and ordinary use of the product.
While we do our best to ensure your boots are sized correctly, sometimes a size exchange or model change is necessary. Please contact us before returning any boots. Often times our staff can help determine the best course of action.
When returning your boots, we ask that you follow these simple instructions:
- When returning item, always include a copy of the invoice to avoid any confusion.
- Make sure you haven’t worn the boots outside or on any abrasive surfaces. Returned items must show no signs of wear or the returned boots will be rejected. L&S doesn’t sell used boots.
- Do not tape or ship using the actual boot box. Your boots and the actual boot box were shipped in a shipping box. Please use it when returning and include actual boot box.
- All returns shall be made within 15 DAYS in the original shipping box. Boots, with all tags intact, and boot box must be returned in the same condition you received them.
- Products returned after 15 DAYS, but before 30 DAYS from the date of purchase will incur a 10% restocking fee of the total purchase price.
- No returns or exchanges will be made after 30 DAYS from the date of purchase.